Friday, February 18, 2005

Peace-Maker

You know, ever since I was little, I always had to be the peace-maker. Even now, I try to. It gives me a headache sometimes. I wish that problems were simple again. Simple problems are nice. Why can't the world make sense anymore?
Speaking of not making sense, I, apparently, have three guys after me. Wow! When did this happen!? I mean, come on! it's me! I fight, I'm not very attractive (in my opinion) I argue and I use my brain. Hm, big turn of there! In my experience, most guys don't want a girl that uses her brain. Oh well.

Demons and Truth

Screaming demons inside my mind
The truth is getting hard to find
Help me I'm running out of time
All these liars are in their prime
It's so hard to find my way out
Making me want to scream and shout
Help me I'm falling
Can't hear you calling
Happy this world is not
Things aren't as they ought
With screaming demons inside my mind
The truth is so damn hard to find

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hey, you got a blog. Rock on.

Yeah, I used to be a peace-maker too. My hardest job was keeping my friends from fighting.

Hell, even people who hated me would come to me askin for help.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what makes you say that most guys don't want a girl who uses her brain?

That's a rather silly comment.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home