Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back Off

Ok, I'm straight. Always have been. I just recently broke up with my first boyfriend, but I have a lot of gay and bi friends. So, let me say something...

BACK THE HELL OFF YOU NARROW MINDED, SELF CENTERED, CONCIETED, SELF RIGHTEOUS, POMPOUS, FALSE RELIGIOUS JERKS!!!

Ok, first off, my friend on this site, Moon aka Joyful Lament, has been getting a lot of crap because she's bi. Back off. You're probably Catholic or Christian, right? Or, at least you say you are. Tell me something, are you actually acting like a Christ-like way right now? Hm? Tell me another thing, Jesus fufilled the scriptures, yes? Did he EVER ONCE mention ANYTHING about homosexuals? No. He didn't. Back. Off. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." If you don't like that one, try this: "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED." or even "WWJD." Hm? Back. Off.
Second, I know there are those out there who aren't religious, so let me get to your human side! I have a guilt trip for all. Ok, so, you're human, aren't you? Well, acting like you are now, I'd have to say you're the lowest scum of the earth. Something that, if I stepped in, I wouldn't even scrape you off my shoe. I'd just throw the shoes away. You're acting like such self righteous twits. I bet you think you're so great. You've stepped on and hurt this girl until she cried just because she's different. Hitler. Nazis. Yeah, that's right. Nazi. You don't like being called one? Well, stop acting like one. I bet you'd like to kill all "fags" and "faries" right? Hitler. Get a life. If you don't like something, don't read it. Back off and stay away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home