Monday, June 13, 2005

Needed to catch up with poems of rantingness...

Bad

My fault
My fault
My fault
My fault

Guilt
Horror
Shame

Bad girl
Bad child
Bad seed

Bad
Bad
Bad

Not good enough
Not smart enough
Not strong enough
Not good enough

Bad
Guilt
Horror
Shame

Bad
Bad
Bad
Bad

Demons and Truth

Screaming demons inside my mind
The truth is getting so hard to find
Help me I'm running out of time
All these liars in their prime
It's so hard to find my way out
Making me want to scream and shout
Help me I'm falling
Can't you hear me calling
Happy this world is not
Things aren't as they ought
With screaming demons inside my mind
The truth is so damn hard to find

Broken Wings

These broken wings won't let me fly
No matter how hard I try
These broken wings won't let me fly
So won't you come and help me
I want to fly away for all to see
Why can't people just let people be

Just Doesn't

Just because I don't say anything
Doesn't mean that I don't have anything to say
Just because I'm silent
Doesn't mean I don't want to scream
Just because I won't reply
Doesn't mean I don't want to
Just because I told a lie
Doesn't mean that I wanted to
Just because I'm not there
Doesn't mean I don't want to be
Just because I avoid you
Doesn't mean that I don't love you
Hidden feelings
Hidden meanings
Hidden words
Hidden swords
Hidden truths
Hidden lies
Hidden worlds
Hidden in the skies
Just because I won't say anything
Doesn't mean I don't want to
Just because I pretend to hate
Doesn't mean that I don't love you
Don't show the emotion
You'll only get hurt
Was what I was told
So I don't show the truth
For fear of more pain
But still more pain I hold
Just because...
Doesn't mean...

Prove

Shunned from the light
Embraced by the night
Don't turn your face away from me
I need to be heard
I need to be seen
Prove to me I'm real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home