Thursday, August 11, 2005

Better

*huggles Moon* OOOOOH!! It's okay! *hugs you again* I just had to rant about it! ^^ I'm much better today! You even know why! ^^ You know, I feel really good when I talk to you too.... dunno why... *shrugs* Oh well! It's okay by me!
Okay, yesterday I had people over. Hee hee... much funness with that... at one point, Ayame and I couldn't stop laughing! Anyway, I also went to a movie with Ayame, Rugby Short Shorts Man-man (don't ask), and Twitch. We went and saw Sky High. It was fun! But I got to meet Ice Cream there. I was SO frickin happy when he showed up!!
Anyway, so we're sitting in the theater, and I guess he got bored 'cause he starts poking my hand. So finally, I grab his finger. He starts playing with our hands, and then drops that one and grabs my other one, entwining them, and he wouldn't let go! I was one happy girl right there! He had to leave early, but he came! And that was just wonderful. ^^ I WAS HAPPY!!!
*snickers* IDIOT BOYFRIEND IS AN AWESOME SONG!!! XD It's by Jimmy Fallon!! IT'S AWESOME!!! *laughs at it* It's a spoof on how bad boyfriends can be. XD HAPPY!! Wow... i'm way too tired for this... LATER!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home