Thursday, May 18, 2006

SANCTUARY!!

SANCTUARY! I CALL SANCTUARY HERE! Muma Mia! Here, I can rant all I like and NO ONE CARES! IT'S GREAT! I can bitch about the bitches and freak about all us freaks and No. One. Gives. A. Shit. Ain't it great?

Ok. So There's this girl in school. Freshman, new, kinda wimpy looking, obvioulsy has self-esteem issues. So we (my group and I) decide to try an make her feel welcome and let her fit in. She turns out to be a bitching, screaming, over dramatic, endless vortex of need. I HATE it!

She lies to me about one of my best friends, she turns MY Emma, MY EMMA!!!, so that Emma doesn't seem to realize the entire situation that's going on and just think's it's a big soap opera (which it is... but it's a soap opera where real people are getting hurt because of the one making it a soap opera by causing the dramatics!), she lies to me about my brother, about my other friends, calls me a bitch behind my back, plays on my sympathy and over protectiveness, makes me worry about her, calls for our attention constantly, makes me give her so much I'm almost depleted. Then, when I say "No" she FLIPS and decides that we hate her, tries to play on my weakness again, which doesn't work, then keeps on making a big, overdramatic production about it!

LOOK LADY, I CAN HANG WITH MY OTHER FRIENDS WITHOUT YOU THERE!! Sometimes I WANT to only hang with one particular friend! Is that a crime? Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so! Then, get this, she makes herself the victem... I'll put up with a lot of shit. I really do... but man, lying and using just gets to me. GO AWAY WOMAN! Sheesh.

Okay, so she gets into a relationship with my friend that doesn't last long 'cause all he wants is sex. Well, he's out the door 'cause that's his 5th offence of hurting me and my friends. Don't mind that, but then I introduce her to a guy who practically worships the ground she walks on. She's happy. He can't talk for a while because A) he'd like to pass 10th grade so he's stays after for extra help and classes and B) his grandparents are DYING so he has to visit them and C) he's getting shot at, but does she care? No. "We're not communicating so I can't stay in this relationship." Look, lady, if you REALLY loved him as much as you said you did, you'd've A) waited and B) CALLED BEFORE SCHOOL!! Now, okay, fine, whatever. Don't like the way things are working. That makes you a bit selfish, but hey, we can deal with that. What I CAN'T deal with is DUMPING MY FRIEND FOR THE GUY WHO USED YOU AND ONLY WANTED SEX!! YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH WOMAN! GAH!! THEN she says HE'S dumping her! BULLSHIT! SHE DUMPED HIM!! It already happened, he said, and I trust him more right now, it's not about to happen or happening, it happened. END of story. STOP LYING TO ME!!

I can put up with over dramatics. I can put up with people who hopscotch from boyfriend to boyfriend. I can put up with weepy sob stories. I CAN'T put up with lying, abusing, using, or fakes. Just STOP! We caught you in a lie. You loose. So sorry. We'll be polite. We gave and gave and gave and gave without question, you took and took and took and took and used and abused, and we can't give anymore. What do you want? You brought this upon yourself. Shut up. Move on. A woman who has fought in and won 9 cat fights isn't this wimpy or weepy or sobby. Stop. We see your real face. Cut. It. Out.

I claim sanctuary here because no one knows about this... thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home