Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pathetic

Why do I always want someone I can't have? Why? Why why why why why? Why can't I just be happy with the person I can get? AUGH!!! I'm so... pathetic.

Don't you care anymore
No you probably don't
I'm so young
I'm so different
I'm so... strange
I probably don't even register on your sonar
You probably forgot again
I know you forget so often
But please... just once...
Remember me please
Let me know I matter
Show me that you care
Please just once
I want to know that I mean something to you
I want to know that you really do care
I want to know that I'm not taken for granted
I want to know that...
I want to know...
Please, I just want to...

I'm so pathetic... I really am. I don't know why these people put up with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

we put up w/ u cause we love u to shreds.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home