Friday, May 19, 2006

Sad

Alright, so I'm not going back to my high school next year because my 'rents signed me up to go to a college for my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college. It's kinda like skipping a grade, except both grades are rolled into one. Anyway, yeah, that's depressing for my friends, but it needs to happen. I can't always be there.

One of my friends, though, is really bumming about something... I don't know what it is, but she's super upset. I know it's not ONLY me. It's something she won't tell me. It makes me sad because she's my best friend right now. I can trust her when I can't trust anyone esle. So why is she hiding from me? She won't tell me what it is... and it makes me depressed...

Sure, she gives me excuses:
-I'm leaving next year
-The freshman bitch
-she's upset because her emotions keep flying everywhere
-her boyfriend is getting in trouble and she thinks it's her fault
-she doesn't like change
-her parents
but there's something more than that... and it is staring to scare me. I hope she tells me soon... I care about her a lot... More than anything I care about her.

I HAVE to go to the college next year. If I don't, things are gonna go crazy. People depend on me too much, expect me to make their decisions. I'm moving to Kentucky in June of next year. What do they think they're gonna do then? I can't be around forever, and this way they get used to the idea while I'm still in the state and within reach. I live two miles away from the high school and I'll have a 4 day week, so they KNOW I'll come bug them!

*sighs* She says she's never gonna see me any more after this year. That's wrong... I'm bugging her all summer and I'll bug her all next year too! She knows that I will... so why is she so upset? It hurts... it hurts a lot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home